6 Types Of Guys Girls ALWAYS Have A Crush On.
Ok girls listen up! Here’s the time for truth! Where did you meet him? Why did you have a crush on him?
1. The fictional character. Whether it’s a teen drama heartthrob, protagonist in a novel, or maybe even the fan-fic version of a real person, girls always find the fictional character somehow so unbelievably perfect that if only he were real, they would totally fall in love and be together forever. Idris Elba should take note!
2. Your friend’s brother. Hey, guys, this is that one guy in your brother’s circle who just stands out. He smiles back at you whenever he comes to your home. Offers to be of help to your mom or you and your brother always talks good about him. Yes, that one.
3. The bad boy. Which girl can resist a bad guy!? Almost none! There’s always something mysterious about this type of guys which keeps the girls curious. Ugh, it’s sad but very true. Like you know you’re buying into a centuries-old trope but his hair is so artfully unkempt that you don’t even GAF.
4. The coworker. You took the long way to the restroom near his desk for 10 months before finally having a conversation with that guy in the order department and realizing he’s actually a total bore. But you know what? He’s not bad to look at and sometimes your eyes need a break from staring at a computer screen all day. It’s for your own health, really.
5. That guy you saw that one time. Ever traveled and meeting that one guy who just clicked? Ugh, remember him? It was four years ago on the train, bus at the mall etc. He was sitting right across from you and wearing the most perfect white T-shirt. He had deep the most beautiful eyes and the hair of a Disney Prince and even though you didn’t speak, you definitely had an unspoken connection. *Sigh.* Never forget.
6. The authority figure. This dude is likely older and exhibits major in-charge vibes. Maybe he’s a professor at your university or the shift manager at your retail job, but his power is what makes him sexy. Unfortunately, that’s exactly what makes him totally off-limits, so you’ll have to log a ton of fantasy hours on this one.