If you want to have a flat stomach, you’re not just going to get it by sitting down and complaining about your weight. You’re going to have to make some changes in your life, in order to get what you want. Let me help you out, I will tell you what you need to STOP doing if you want to have that flat stomach:
1. Stop drinking soda, pop, mineral…whatever you call it depending on where you’re from. Stop drinking it. It’s not good for you, and it makes you bloated and stretches out your stomach and adds fat to your tummy.
2. Stop buying outside food. Cook your own meals. When you go to all of these quick restaurants and get that fast food, it is usually packed with oils and grease and a bunch of other fattening things. You need to cook for yourself and use fresh and healthy ingredients.
3. Stop ignoring your fruits and vegetables. Doctors don’t tell you to eat five servings of fruits/veggies for no reason. This is imperative. There are also very helpful vitamins in fruits and veggies that help your body to lose weight. So if you’re skipping out on this, you’re making yourself work harder. Don’t do that to yourself.
4. Stop depriving yourself of proper nutrients. Don’t starve yourself and think that it’s going to give you a flat stomach! Have you ever seen someone who is really skinny but they still manage to have a chubby stomach? That’s usually because they aren’t eating much, and they are depriving themselves of the proper protein intake that is needed. Protein will help to sculpt your flat stomach. Do not ignore it.
5. Stop neglecting fiber. Fiber is such a gift..Don’t neglect it. Fiber will make you feel like you’ve eaten way more than you actually have. Something as simple as switching to wheat bread instead of eating white bread, can make all of the difference.
6. Stop overeating. Know your proper serving size. Stop forcing yourself to eat something just because it is on your plate.
7. Stop drinking so much alcohol. This is probably one of the main reasons why so many people who are still young, are struggling with keeping their stomachs flat. The rate at which my generation is consuming alcohol is alarming. And that’s why we see so many young women who are still in their early 20’s with really large stomachs. Don’t worry, you can reverse it, but you’re going to have to stop doing these things.