FloEazy Bags 2 Endorsements With LD London Reign Clothing & JOYSTIX NG
FloEazy Bags 2 Endorsements
- FloEazy the Nigerian international Ghana based singer just bagged himself 2 Endorsement deals simultaneously after a series of chronological releases of Hits off and online with class and style too. The Brands only naturally got attracted to his persona and together, they decide to put Pen to Paper for going concern of FloNet Ent.
Joystix NG is Nigeria’s foremost customer focused gaming entertainment company. Our mission is to build the gaming community in the country and engage them in a series of free play and competitive events. Joystix aims to introduce pro-gaming into the Nigerian community and develop it to an international standard.
LD London Reign Clothing (LDN RGN)
London Reign Clothes as a brand seeks to reflect and represent London’s urban Street-wear culture to the rest of the London, the UK, Europe and the world. Beneath the Clothes, the culture is comprised of athletes, musicians and professional, to name a few, and reflects the diversity of minds, ambitions and skills that being in London has inspired. Combining both our individual and collective endeavors, we are constantly reminded that together we reign. This is a list of our contemporary principal officers.
1) Adekunle Olubola Hassan a.k.a Kunlyn (CEO – Young Enterpreneur)
2) George Okaiteye Junior a.k.a FloEazy (Artistes)
3) Gbenga Inyang (Artiste & Road Manager)
4) Simi Osidele (Operations Manager)
5) David Heasmen (Hype Man)
6) Uyi Uruwa (Stylist)
7) Tony Eminue (Publicist)