Foods That Are Making Your Manhood Weaker
While there are a lot of thing to eat to improve your sex drive, there are also some foods to avoid.
Men who gorge themselves on these kinds of foods will have a lot of issues in the bedroom. This is not to say that the foods below should be avoided completely. You just have to make sure you eat them in moderation.
1. Dairy: This means milk, cheese, eggs, ice cream, etc. So, avoid eating these before sexy times to avoid penis weakness.
2. Fried foods: Greasy foods definitely don’t do your sex life any favors. Trans fats found in fried foods dramatically decrease the male libido.
3. Carbs: Any refined carbohydrates, like those found in bleached white flour, are bad news for your sex drive. This includes many pastas, cereals, breads, and snack foods like crackers, cookies, and chips.
4. Chocolates: In large quantities, chocolates can have the reverse effect on your klibido. While chocolate’s anandamide and phenylethylamine cause the body to release endorphins, sit can also lower testosterone levels.
5. Sweets: You’ve probably heard of the infamous “sugar crash,” and it’s the last thing you want to happen when it’s time to get in the mood. After sweets first cause your blood sugar level to spike, both your energy and your blood sugar then fall dramatically, eliciting fatigue, food cravings, and brain fog. Not surprisingly, you might not have the focus and energy required for a dynamic sexual experience.
6. Mint: Reaching for a mint probably seems logical if you think kissing may be in your future, but the menthol in mint reduces testosterone, therefore lowering male libido.
7. Diet coke: In addition to being addictive and horrible for your body in all kind of ways, diet soda could wreak havoc on your sex life. It’s the artificial sweeteners that are to blame here. Eating and drinking anything with fake sweeteners, especially aspartame, affects your serotonin levels, which are crucial to sexual enjoyment.